Electric Grommet Machine - Fully Automatic
The Edward Segal Inc. Model 2KGW is a fully automatic grommet machine that punches a hole in the material and feeds and attaches both the grommet and washer, all in a single cycle. This machine is built around a frame that requires less space and is much lighter than previous generations of machines. The 2KGW has been specifically engineered for light to medium duty applications.
· Flywheel powered and cam actuated to ensure consistent settings
· Advanced cutting technology to punch a hole in multi-layered materials
· Compensator to allow for nominal variance in material thickness
· Stripper plate to lift grommet and washer setting off of the anvil
· Available for grommet & washer sizes No. 00 to No. 2 (including Telescopic, Tooth and Spur)
· Simplistic controls, operator and service friendly
Standard Equipment Optional Equipment
· Heavy-Duty Machine Stand · Mobile Machine Stand with Casters
· Laser Target Light · Adjustable Spacing Gauge
· Dual Palm Buttons
Dimensions (W x D x H)
· Bench: 18" x 22" x 32"
· On Stand: 24" x 24" x 64"
Weight / Crated
· Bench: 375 / 400 lbs.
· On Stand: 525 / 625 lbs.
Electrical: 115 Vac, 60 Hz, 1 Ph.
Motor: 1/2 HP, 1140 RPM