Pneumatic Grommet Machine - Fully Automatic
4KGW Main View
The Edward Segal Inc. Model 4KGW is the most advanced grommet machine in our product line. This machine utilizes pneumatic force and innovative toggle linkage to generate over 4,000 pounds of force; plenty of power to cut through multiple layers of the toughest fabrics.
The 4KGW has fewer moving parts than the mechanical grommet machines to simplify maintenance issues. To offer maximum flexibility, it comes standard on a machine pedestal but is available on a fixed plate for bench mounting or a mobile stand with casters. A PLC based electronics package provides control over the individual functions of the machine and offers a platform for expansion.
· Pneumatically powered with toggle linkage which can produce over 4,000 pounds of force
· Advanced cutting technology to punch a hole in multi-layered materials
· Pressure setting switch to compensate for variances in material thickness
· Available for No. 00 to No. 4 Grommet and Washer sizes
· PLC based controls for optimal machine flexibility
Standard Equipment Optional Equipment
· Machine Pedestal · Mobile Machine Stand with Casters
· Laser Target Light
· Adjustable Pin Gauge
Dimensions (W x D x H)
· Bench: 25" x 32" x 36"
· On Stand: 29" x 32" x 68"
Weight / Crated
· Bench: 310 / 400 lbs.
· On Stand: 380 / 580 lbs.
Electrical: 115 Vac, 60 Hz, 1 Ph.
Air: 60-100 psi; 7-10 cfm