Heavy Duty Grommet Machine - Fully Automatic
The Edward Segal Inc. Model 92GW is a fully automatic grommet machine that punches a hole in the material and feeds and attaches both the grommet and washer, all in a single cycle. The result is a strong, durable quality setting with greater productivity, all leading to a fast return on investment. The machine was specifically designed for heavy duty industrial fabrics including Kevlar and Nylon.
· Increased Productivity: customers report increases in excess of 300% over conventional double revolution grommet machines.
· Compensator: to allow variance in material thickness of up to .125".
· Stripper Plate: to lift grommet setting off of the pilot of the set die.
· Increased Safety: the operator does not have to put fingers in the setting area to load the washer.
· Mobile Machine Stand with Casters
· Adjustable Spacing Gauge
· Laser Target Light Dimensions
Dimensions (W x D x H): 36" x 36" x 66"
Weight / Crated: 700 lbs / 850 lbs
Electrical: 115 Vac, 60 Hz
Motor: 1/2 HP, Single Phase
Air: 50-60 psi; 0.2 cfm